Banner adz

Monday, 19 October 2015

chinedu iroka

DEAR LIB READERS-HOW DO I GET MY HUSBAND BACK?

From a female LIB reader


I got married precisely a year ago, if am to rate my marriage so far I will give it a B not until recently.

My husband is a man that loves sex to the core and I give it to him anytime anywhere infact we practically have sex everyday. 

But 2 months ago, my hubby as usual demanded for sex but because I was just not in the mood  I told him no. 

Ever since then my husband became strange to me, he talks to me in a harsh tone, hardly eat my food and have bluntly refused to have sex with me again. 

I have begged, apologized, done everything humanly possible to get my husband back, yet none worked. Please what do I do?

chinedu iroka

About chinedu iroka -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :